Friday, September 28, 2007

Dieting Is Evil


I am calling it quits. My love affair with sugar and all things sugary and things that even rhyme with sugar (booger? Is that all?) is over. Yesterday I kissed sugar goodbye with a sweet, sweet cookie sundae thingie from Perkins. Today I swear I got the shakes from Phase I of sugar deprivation. The only thing that ever works with me, weight-loss wise, is cutting out sugar. Well, that and running three miles a day. One step at a time, though.


So goodbye, sugar. Let me say this again, just to let it percolate through my brain: goodbye, sugar. So long, fun size Milky Way bars at 2 am. Adios multicolored jordan almonds by the pound from the chocolate shop. Sayanara peanut butter and honey sandwiches (I can't bear this!). Hopefully in a few weeks I'll actually fit into my clothes again.


Dieting is such a bitch. Gah.


I'm sure someone will find me in a fugue state on the floor covered in Sugar in the Raw in a matter of hours. If you don't hear from me soon, send help.


Thank goodness it isn't Peep season, is all I have to say. Peep season just automatically nullifies any in-progress dieting, I think. This is my law.


No comments: